Photo Credit: Cew.org
The CEW Product Demo is one of the most highly attended events each year, drawing industry executives and beauty junkies eager to survey the beauty landscape and take home a suitcase-sized goody bag of products to try. What sets the CEW Beauty Insider Awards apart from all the others is that the only voters are the 900 bonafide CEW members, all of whom are invested in the industry from editors, product developers, cosmetic chemists, marketing and branding experts, to makeup artists and influencers.
Held at the Metropolitan Pavilion on West 18th Street, over 800 products from 433 brands were showcased this year. Over the years, the event has blossomed to max out three floors of beauty br
Every magazine and its online sister present beauty awards these days. But the original, and by many accounts, the ultimate honor is the Cosmetic Executive Women (CEW) Insiders’ Choice Beauty Awards. Now in its 20th year, the CEW Beauty Awards were announced last Friday at the traditionally lavish, yet oh so fun, luncheon held at the Waldorf Astoria in New York City.
“When a shopper purchases a beauty product, she is looking for performance and value,” stated Carlotta Jacobson, president of CEW. “The CEW Beauty Awards seal helps consumer cut through the clutter so they can make an informed decision about the best products the industry has to offer.”
As has become CEW’s tradit
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY