As the founder of Color Wow, a line created to cover grown-out roots for color-treated hair, and co-founder of John Frieda, Gail Federici has been a nothing short of a pioneer in the haircare industry.
Successful in both beauty and business, BITB chatted with Gail to hear more about Color Wow and upcoming trends in the haircare world.
1. Color Wow sounds like a life-changer for women who color their hair! How does it stand out from other haircare products on the market?
Color Wow was recently honored with Cosmetic Executive Women’s “Indie Beauty Award, 2016,” Every product in the range is a totally new technology, a 180-degree departure from status quo co
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS