In its ever growing lineup of fragrances inspired by the neighborhoods of New York City, Bond No. 9 now turns its artistic attention to Central Park West. The current and former home to celebrities like Madonna, John Lennon, Robert De Niro and Harrison Ford, Central Park West is one of the most grand and architecturally cohesive avenues in Manhattan. Plus it sits right on the western edge of Manhattan’s largest and most famous grassy area – Central Park.
Central Park West, the fragrance, pays homage to the elegant thoroughfare with it sumptuous and palatial buildings like the Dakota, current home to Lauren Bacall and Yoko Ono. Launching just in time for spring, the scent has been fo
Dr. Neal Schultz is one New York City dermatologist who really likes to communicate. He developed BeautyRx Skincare, his proprietary line of treatment products, based upon his patient’s needs and feedback. Furthermore, he is the creator of the first online daily skincare video show (www.DermTV.com), which has a real time Q&A component.
In practice for more than 25 years, Dr. Schultz is the founder and medical director of Park Avenue Skin Care in New York City. He specializes in facial rejuvenation, the practice of which is augmented by his skills as a cosmetic laser surgeon. His practice also emphasizes the early detection, prevention and treatment of skin cancer and the treatment
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY