It’s that time of year again. Time to shed the bulky sweaters and leggings in favor of minis, shorts, rompers, and bikinis. Tis the season when a 3-way mirror can be every woman’s mortal enemy.
Enter Cellfina® (Merz Aesthetics). The new treatment for dimples and divets that uses small needles that release the fibrous bands that cause the ubiquitous cottage appearance on the buttocks and backs of thighs, and then some. Studies conducted by Drs. Deanne Robinson and Michael Kaminer, dermatologists at SkinCare Physicians in Chestnut Hill, MA, resulted in FDA approval for long term improvement of cellulite with greater than a 98 percent efficacy in clinical trials.
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY