Depleted collagen is at the base of many skincare woes – lines and wrinkles mostly, but sagging and loss of volume (think lips) as well. Neutrogena Clinical is a new line of antiaging skincare that directly addresses the loss of collagen by leveraging the power of electricity – not the type that illuminates light bulbs or charges our cell phones – but the body’s own bioelectricity.
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY