GET ACCESS TO THE FUTURE OF ADULT STEM CELLS AND REGENERATIVE MEDICINE
BY WENDY LEWIS
Regenerative medicine is one of the most exciting and fastest growing life science sectors and generates its fair share of investment as well as controversy. Adult stem cells hold great promise to cure myriad medical conditions. Stem cells have been used clinically for the past 40 years to treat diseases as varied as multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, heart attacks, diabetes, blood disorders, and certain cancers. Stem cells are also being studied to grow entirely new limbs, organs, teeth, bone and other human tissues. The simple fact is that it is entire
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS