Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
Excessive underarm sweating is the pits.
The medical term for this condition is ‘axillary hyperhidrosis’ and it can be unpredictable, embarrassing (bordering on humiliating) not to mention uncomfortable and expensive. Plus the dry cleaning bills really add up after a while.
It doesn’t have to be like this anymore. There are new ways to curb underarm sweating that are long lasting and some are even permanent. Just imagine being able to raise your arms, give a presentation, hail a taxi, without worrying about wetness or odor. The feeling is positively liberating!
Here are the solutions.
Miradry has been a complete life-changer for many who sweat a lot, says Gary D. Bre
After training at Bumble and bumble for four years as well as with master colorist Brad Johns for two years, Miguel Angarita, colorist at New York City’s mizu salon, has established himself as one of the city’s most talented colorists. He has solid color background with a specialty in multi-dimensional color. As a mizu salon educator he specializes in hair painting/balyage and the ombre technique.
He is inspired by fashion, summer, nature and “Hollywood Glam”, and a true believer that “hair is the ultimate accessory and it always has to look great.” Miguel regularly works with Elite Models and his work has been seen in television campaigns for Suave Professionals. In addit
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY