Photo Credit: thewallgroup.com
Gorgeous, healthy hair is hard to come by, particularly in the summer months when the high humidity, heat, chlorine and salt water create a perfect storm of damage that can quickly and easily dehydrate locks, leaving them dry, damaged, lackluster and wanting.
Top stylist, Kylee Heath, routinely makes magic for celebs like Sofia Vergara, Rosamund Pike, Rosario Dawson, Jennifer Garner and Kristen Stewart. Clearly, she knows a thing or two about preventing the dreaded dry-out and not winding up with broken, brittle strands. If you want healthy, strong, younger-looking hair that’s the envy of all, keep in mind that a little care goes a long way.
Here, Heath shares her top tips for
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS