Photo Credit: lancome-usa.com
St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital is internationally recognized for its pioneering work in finding cures and saving children with cancer and other catastrophic diseases. It’s the first and only pediatric cancer center to be designated as a Comprehensive Cancer Center by the National Cancer Institute. It costs $2 million a day to operate the hospital, but no child is ever denied treatment because of the family’s inability to pay.
St. Jude depends on initiatives like Lancôme’s Génifique Day. Each Génifique bottle sold helps the hospital find cures. 21 bottles can pay for one night of family housing, nine bottles could cover one blood count test, five bottles can buy a day of meals
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS