Photo Credit: lancome-usa.com
St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital is internationally recognized for its pioneering work in finding cures and saving children with cancer and other catastrophic diseases. It’s the first and only pediatric cancer center to be designated as a Comprehensive Cancer Center by the National Cancer Institute. It costs $2 million a day to operate the hospital, but no child is ever denied treatment because of the family’s inability to pay.
St. Jude depends on initiatives like Lancôme’s Génifique Day. Each Génifique bottle sold helps the hospital find cures. 21 bottles can pay for one night of family housing, nine bottles could cover one blood count test, five bottles can buy a day of meals
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS