The newest dimple destroyer has some interesting and unexpected roots.
Collagenase clostridium histolyticum (CCH) is being studied for its potential effects on releasing skin irregularities and thus, smoothing the skin. CCH is currently FDA-approved in the United States as XIAFLEX® for the treatment of adult Dupuytren’s contracture, which is a hand deformity that causes hard knots of tissue to form under the skin that result in fingers being pulled in a bent position, and also for men with Peyronie’s disease that can cause a curvature deformity in their male organ.
A Phase 2b study of CCH for treating cellulite will soon be underway, conducted by Endo International. The Phase 2b tri
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS