Valerie Sarnelle is a makeup artist who grew her passion for beautifying into a thriving destination in Beverly Hills and a complete line of makeup products. For the past 25 years, the Valerie Beverly Hills salon, now located at the corner of North Canon Drive and Little Santa Monica Blvd., has transformed some of Hollywood’s most famous faces for VIP events, wedding, photo shoots, TV appearances and film premieres. Some of the bold faced names that frequent her salon included Nicole Kidman, Terri Hatcher and Pamela Anderson, as well as scores of local and bicoastal socialites. As a young girl, Valerie’s love of beauty, glamour and femininity coinci
Here’s a case of life imitating art, or at least, pop culture. Jabot Cosmetics, which plays an integral role in the ongoing story line of CBS daytime soap The Young and the Restless (Y&R), will have an honest to goodness real life debut on HSN in mid-June. Launching at the 2011 Daytime Emmy Awards in Las Vegas on June 19, 2011, Jabot Cosmetics will feature Tracey Bregman, who plays Y&R’s Lauren Fenmore, as the face of the brand. Ms. Bregman will debut the line live on the red carpet.
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event