Photo Credit: laprairie.com
Who would have guessed, but today is Caviar Day. Now, I have to admit, I fancy a bit of the ambrosial fish roe now and then, especially washed down with a nice glass of chilled Veuve Clicquot, but since the economic downturn, my meet ups with Beluga, Ossetra, or Sevruga, have been as rare as finding a good film through Netflix online.
But just because my high society days have been briefly interrupted is no reason to ignore Caviar Day. Skincare and hair products abound that contain the extract of the magical roe, at prices to suit all budgets.
Photo Credit: mariobadescu.com
One of the richest s
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS