Photo Credit: laprairie.com
Who would have guessed, but today is Caviar Day. Now, I have to admit, I fancy a bit of the ambrosial fish roe now and then, especially washed down with a nice glass of chilled Veuve Clicquot, but since the economic downturn, my meet ups with Beluga, Ossetra, or Sevruga, have been as rare as finding a good film through Netflix online.
But just because my high society days have been briefly interrupted is no reason to ignore Caviar Day. Skincare and hair products abound that contain the extract of the magical roe, at prices to suit all budgets.
Photo Credit: mariobadescu.com
One of the richest s
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY