For the second year in a row, Neutrogena is sponsoring Wave for Change, a charitable campaign that makes it easy for teens to support a cause of their choice. This July and August, Neutrogena will donate $1 for every Neutrogena Acne, Cleansing or Cosmetics product sold and registered on the brand’s website. The company will donate up to $250,000 to GlobalGiving, an internet-based network that connects donors directly to the causes they care most about. Teens can choose to support a disaster relief, environmental or educational cause, each spearheaded, respectively, by Neutrogena brand ambassadors Vanessa Hudgens, Hayden Panettiere and Miranda Cogrove.
It’s simple to participate.
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY