Meet the Color Cosmetics Creator.
The creator of signature products such as Spackle and Caulk, Laura Geller knew at an early age that her future would be in makeup. Prior to starting her career as a sought after theater and television makeup artist, she would offer to work for free at cosmetics counters just to be near the products. Today, she heads her own eponymous color cosmetics line that is sold at Macy’s, Sephora and Ulta, the Laura Geller Makeup Studios in New York City, as well as broadcast and online retailer QVC and LauraGeller.com. Her “best friend” persona and ability to connect with viewers has lead to incredible success and a cult following
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS