Photo Credit: depositphotos
I was out for drinks with a good friend the other day and the conversation turned to beauty, as it often does when we’re together. She wanted to know if she needed to use a serum in addition to her daily moisturizer, sun protection and night cream. If you are wondering the same thing, the answer is a big, bold YES…but only if you wants to tackle specific skin issues head on and boost your anti-aging results.
HOW TO GET THE MOST FROM YOUR SERUM
Start using a serum as soon as possible. They’re loaded with skin-loving, extra-potent ingredients to help protect, replenish and keep your complexion healthy and looking its best.
Choose a serum based on your specific skincare needs. D
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event