Pinot, cab, merlot…I like a good glass of wine as much as the next woman, but what I like even better are the amazing anti-aging properties to be found in red wine. According to scientific research, one glass a day is all it takes to reap the benefits. Wine, particularly the red varieties, is rich in polyphenols, antioxidants and resveratrol, a potent antioxidant known to protect cells against oxidative damage, stimulate cell turnover and reduce inflammation so your skin stays younger looking for longer.
A nice glass of vino is one thing, but recent research suggests that topical resveratrol is one of the most powerful antioxidants available which would explain the abundance of skin c
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY