We’re constantly inundated with toxins — they’re in the food we eat, the water we drink, the air we breath and the products we use — so it’s crucial to make an effort to clean up your act every now and then to keep things running smoothly and to continue to look your best. To start the new year off right, reset with a beauty detox. The minimal you should do is:
DRINK: Begin your day with a glass of warm lemon water to help support liver function and stimulate your body’s own natural detox system. Upon waking, simply squeeze half a lemon into a glass of warm filtered water and drink it down.
BATHE: A detox bath can help you eliminate toxins through sweating and also allow you
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event