Photo Credit: facebook.com/CaudalieUS
If you haven’t been using a toner, what are you waiting for? Toner helps cleanse and refine pores, rebalances your skin’s pH, delivers specific skincare benefits and leaves your skin glowing. Toners can be spritzed on, applied to a cotton pad and smoothed over your face and neck, or gently pressed into freshly cleansed skin with your hands.
Whether you’re looking for antioxidant benefits, to boost your skin’s radiance, add moisture to a dull-looking or dry complexion, soothe or reduce redness, or a combo of any of these or other perks instead, here’s a selection of BITB-approved toners that are worth checking out:
Caudalie Beauty Elixir ($49) is the toner I’ve been using forever and wi
Photo Credit: facebook.com/lancomeUS
Having worked in the beauty industry for forever, the BITB team get asked a lot of questions about what products we really buy for ourselves, and can’t live without. So we got together to exchange our favorite Spring beauty picks to share with our loyal fans. Hope these work as well for you guys as they have for us.
Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Wear Camouflage Concealer
If you’re looking for amazing coverage for dark shadows and other imperfections, this little miracle in a tube gives a flawless dewy finish. It looks very natural, light and moist when applied, not chalky or thick like many other high coverage formulas. It’s long wearing and at only $31 for a tube, i
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY