Women across four major ethnicities report acne is their primary skin concern.
Acne is color blind, according to a study, conducted by the L’Oreal Institute for Ethnic Hair and Skin Research. Those embarrassing and painful bumps are the most common skin problem and concern for women of all ethnic backgrounds, the research showed. The study was conducted among 300 Caucasian, African-American, Hispanic and Asian women who tested L’Oreal’s Vichy Normaderm Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Care ($21.00).
The women tested the product twice daily for four weeks. According to the study, 69% of the women across all four ethnicities reported clearer skin with less acne imperfections during
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS