Professional, permanent hair removal seems like a dream come true, until you check out the price. Defuzzing your legs can run into thousands of dollars, requiring half a dozen visits to the doctor or esthetician to banish hair forever. Thankfully, at-home options exist at a much more reasonable price point.
Flash&Go ($299) is a permanent hair removal device from Silk’n that uses Home Pulse Light™ (HPL) to target body and facial hair. A type of light energy, HPL is absorbed by the color pigment in your hair and then converted into heat, ultimately disabling hair growth without affecting the surrounding skin. Like professional laser treatments, this process requires multiple applica
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY