Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be a spa owner? Now, Clarins, the French skincare and beauty company, is giving you the opportunity to play spa designer and owner with its just launched virtual spa management Facebook game, Spa Life. The ultimate game for spa enthusiasts and Clarins devotees, Spa Life allows its players to build a luxurious spa and earn virtual money to customize the spa with treatment stations, decorations and Clarins products (of course). Players can even “hire” their Facebook friends to work at their spa.
Not quite sure how a winner is determined – but I like the concept. Anything that includes virtual design and decoration gets my vote and in
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY