Paris-based Make Up For Ever is looking for a real life woman to feature in its upcoming advertisement for the new HD Complexion Starter Kit ($79 at www.sephora.com). The model will be chosen via a virtual online casting call from January 2 to February 1 as part of the brand’s Unretouched Campaign.
To enter, create a picture-perfect make up look and submit a photo through the dedicated microsite www.hd.makeupforever.com . The casting call is open to all women age 18 and over residing in the U.S. and Canada.
The winning model will star in an advertisement highlighting the HD Complexion Starter Kit. The winner will be announced on Facebook on February 9 and
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS