Paris-based Make Up For Ever is looking for a real life woman to feature in its upcoming advertisement for the new HD Complexion Starter Kit ($79 at www.sephora.com). The model will be chosen via a virtual online casting call from January 2 to February 1 as part of the brand’s Unretouched Campaign.
To enter, create a picture-perfect make up look and submit a photo through the dedicated microsite www.hd.makeupforever.com . The casting call is open to all women age 18 and over residing in the U.S. and Canada.
The winning model will star in an advertisement highlighting the HD Complexion Starter Kit. The winner will be announced on Facebook on February 9 and
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS