Photo Credit: Saks Fifth Avenue
Visitors to the Big Apple as well as New Yorkers can sniff to their hearts content at the newly re-vamped fragrance floor at the Saks Fifth Avenue flagship in Manhattan. No longer hidden among a forest of scents, cutting-edge, artistic brands like Le Labo and Kilian, as well as the most dignified of classic favorites like Hermès and Chanel have their own freestanding mini-shops.
Ten days of special events to celebrate the floor’s unveiling kicked off last week, but you are not too late to catch a few, including.
October 2 – A retrospective of the seven generations of Creed fragrance creations.
October 3 – Celebrate Bond No. 9’s 10th anniversary with a Fine Fragrance Happy H
The Year of the Dragon is upon us with all its good tidings and fortune. Unlike the fearful dragon of western mythology, the dragon in Chinese tradition is believed to be divine and people born under its sign are regarded as innovative, passionate, confident and fearless. Considered the most favorable zodiac sign in Chinese culture, the dragon symbolizes good fortune and intense power.
Even if you weren’t fortunate to be born in The Year of the Dragon you can share in its good fortune with beauty products inspired by this mythical symbol. Many contain the curious sounding Dragon’s Blood, which is actually derived from a tree found in the Amazon Rain Forest.
Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Fr
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY