YOUR LIPS SURE TAKE A BEATING WHEN THE SUN SHINES
Sun exposure and heat can cause lips to suffer and shrivel, but relief is on the way!
PUCKER PROTECTION – Lips are extremely susceptible to sunburn because they don’t have melanin which can help protect skin from the sun’s harmful UV rays. High SPF is important as lips are also in danger of skin cancers. Apply a sun-protective lip product daily and carry it with you to reapply throughout the day. BANANA BOAT SPF45 Aloe Vera with Vitamin E is one of the cheap and cheerful lip savers you can pick up at any drugstore.
HYDRATE 24/7 – Look for hydrating ingredients like beeswax, shea butter, vitamin E, almond, jojoba or coconut oi
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS