Photo Credit: Chanel.com
Beauty is a fickle business. Marketers, developers, formulators, and consumers are always looking for the next new texture, ingredient, delivery system, or molecule. As a result, thousands of new cosmetic products are introduced each year. In 2011, the fragrance category alone saw the launch of 1,200 new perfumes worldwide—that’s more than three a day!
Thankfully, even with all of these new launches, the beauty loving public has made sure that iconic products, including favorites dating back to the early 1900s, have not been forgotten.
Perhaps, the best example of a classic product that remains a bestseller worldwide is the timeless, feminine fragrance Chanel N°5 ($98). Launched
We love NARS makeup, especially the eyeshadows, blushes and illuminators from the company founded by famed makeup artist François Nars. After all, how can you not love a brand with a bestselling shade called Orgasm? Now, the cosmetics company has revamped its NARSskin skincare range, launching a new 10 product collection that focuses on anti-aging and illuminating properties to create a perfect canvass for makeup application.
NARSkin is divided into three categories: Cleanse and Tone, Treat – Correctors, and Treat – Moisturizers. Highlights include Optimal Brightening Concentrate ($72), an advanced radiance-boosting serum that brightens and invigorates the complexion, and. Luminous
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY