I’ve been lucky enough to stay at Canyon Ranch on more than one occasion for some much needed R&R. I’d head there all frazzled and stressed to the max, and return home rejuvenated, refreshed and with additional tools to handle the day to day complexities of life that can make it a little less enjoyable at times. Canyon Ranch’s spa is therapeutic, the classes and lectures are interesting, the different sports and fitness activities are enjoyable, the food is healthy and delicious and the atmosphere is soothing, nurturing. All combined…it brings me back to a calmer state of mind.
Since I can’t get there as often as I like, and some of us might not be able to get there at all, it’s nic
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS