The holidays are the perfect time to give back to your favorite charity – or to make a donation to a new one. A glowing way to start is with the purchase of a candle for a worthy cause. And there are a whole range of charities from which to choose – from child advocacy groups, AIDS and cancer research to dog and cat rescue shelters. Here are three celebrity-endorsed charities and three more with hearts of gold. Your holidays will be even more joyous when you give a gift that helps others.
AID AIDS WITH ELTON
Pop superstar Elton John has been working tirelessly f
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY