The holidays are the perfect time to give back to your favorite charity – or to make a donation to a new one. A glowing way to start is with the purchase of a candle for a worthy cause. And there are a whole range of charities from which to choose – from child advocacy groups, AIDS and cancer research to dog and cat rescue shelters. Here are three celebrity-endorsed charities and three more with hearts of gold. Your holidays will be even more joyous when you give a gift that helps others.
AID AIDS WITH ELTON
Pop superstar Elton John has been working tirelessly f
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS