Photo Credit: Radiesse.com
No pain, yes gain for many who are keen to have their nasolabial folds softened and cheekbones enhanced with Radiesse. Radiesse® (+) from Merz Aesthetics with integral 0.3% Lidocaine (“Radiesse® Plus“) finally received FDA approval in the US, although most injectors have been adding lidocaine to keep the injections more comfortable all along.
Radiesse® (+) provides the immediate lift of wrinkles and folds, stimulation of natural collagen production, and lasting results. What is unique about this popular dermal filler is that it belongs to that rare class of aesthetic products that are considered ’tissue stimulators.’ Why is that important? Because not only does Radiesse fill folds
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY