Complexion Perfection for Dry, Dehydrated, Lined and Wrinkled Skin
Without a doubt, foundation can make or break your makeup look. Not wearing foundation or using it incorrectly can add instant years to your face. On the other hand, it can camouflage a world of ills, helping you present your best face forward to the world. But finding the right foundation requires a bit of research. Many women use the same old products for donkey’s years, even though these may not be the best choices. Whether your skin concerns are dehydration or lines and wrinkles, with the plethora of foundations on the market, you can find one that’s just right for you. No matter how flawless your complexion
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS