It’s that time of year again – when autumnal cosmetics colors make us swoon. From ravishing deep reds to sensuous cabernets and luscious plums, we can’t wait to stock up on the best lip shades Fall has to offer. Pair statement lips with a flawless complexion and a few coats of glossy jet black mascara for a dramatic look that flatters and gets you noticed.
When going for rich, deep colors, lips need to be free from cracks and dry patches, so exfoliate and hydrate for a smoother application. Caudalie Lip Conditioner ($12) has an antioxidant rich formula that makes a perfect lip color base.
These are some of our must-have’s this season that get our top reviews. We looked at sticks, stain
Aaaahh, the best antidote to a cold winter’s night is a soothing hot bath followed by a warm cozy robe. Shut off your iPhone, add some flickering tea lights, Diana Krall and a full bodied Cab to transform a bath soak into a luxe mini vacay.
Bath salts have therapeutic as well as relaxation properties. Sea salt dissolves negative energy and helps de-acidify the body to raise pH levels. As sea salt works its magic, it will remove accumulations of lactic acid, an unfortunate byproduct of exercising. Remember sea salt is not the same as the salt you sprinkle on your food, which should be kept out of your tub. Delectable fragrances, aromatic oils like rosemary and lavender, foaming and efferve
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS