Do you hide your decollete because of deep creases, brown spots, or crepey skin? So many women cover up their chests and are not comfortable wearing low cut dresses and revealing tops because they have lines, wrinkles, blotches, and redness from cumulative exposure to the sun. They see a noticeable contrast between the skin of their faces, neck and their chest.
Because the décolleté is thinner with fewer oil glands it is more susceptible to sun damage, aging and irritation and slower to heal from injury and age related changes. The skin on the décolleté area is also more sensitive than skin on other parts of our body and has less elasticity as there is no fat tissue to act as
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event