Pop-up shops are certainly de-rigueur and this one is top of the BITB team’s list for a pre-Xmas visit!
You may have seen OCCO natural and luxurious beauty products grace the pages of glossy magazines in recent weeks and months and it only launched in September this year! OCCO’s certainly causing a stir in beauty-land.
Now the luxurious natural spa brand is available at the new pop-up boutique in The Royal Exchange, London’s commerce hub. Situated in-between Hermès and Paul A Young Fine Chocolates, it is the perfect one-stop shop for glorious Christmas gifts, bathroom must-haves, indulgent home spa treats and scented luxuries for the house.
Photo Credit: Butterfly, London
It’s not often something truly new, in terms of a beauty concept, launches in London. This may be one of the best cities in the world for discovering new and exciting pampering places (remember how excited you were when Pout launched or Jelly Pong Pong, or Lost in Beauty?) but how often do you stumble across something hairs-on-the-back-of-your-neck unique?
I am pleased to say that only last week, I found a unique beauty haven for glambitious city girls – hardworking, successful women (like our BITB fans) that don’t forfeit glamour in favour of ‘sensible’ to get ahead in their careers.
Amongst the ubiquitous grey concrete in and around th
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS