Photo Credit: butter LONDON
Over the years there’s been a fair amount of beauty brand team-ups taking place, and I for one couldn’t be more excited about the Arm Candy Collection, a ten-shade limited edition nail lacquer line from butter LONDON and Allure, specifically created to complement the Fall 2015 runway and street-style trends.
Certainly, both brands are powerhouses on their own, but with their combined expertise of high standards and style it’s a collection that’s sure to fly off the shelves long before the air starts to cool and the first leaves start to change color.
Clearly, it’s a partnership made in beauty heaven:
butter LONDON’S chic and cheeky prestige n
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY