Pregnancy is one of the most wonderful and amazing times in a woman’s life. It’s also a time to be safe about what products you use, since many things you put on your skin can be absorbed into the bloodstream. For example, you should check with your doctor about using tanning creams and hair dye. However, there are plenty of products that you can use without concern.
Dr. Sandra Lee Upland, a board-certified dermatologist from California, urges pregnant women to use sun screen to avoid discolorations, which are common. “Estrogen tends to rev up our skin and moles can ch
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS