Pregnancy is one of the most wonderful and amazing times in a woman’s life. It’s also a time to be safe about what products you use, since many things you put on your skin can be absorbed into the bloodstream. For example, you should check with your doctor about using tanning creams and hair dye. However, there are plenty of products that you can use without concern.
Dr. Sandra Lee Upland, a board-certified dermatologist from California, urges pregnant women to use sun screen to avoid discolorations, which are common. “Estrogen tends to rev up our skin and moles can ch
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS