What is the most common scalp problem? You guessed it – flakes and dandruff. In fact, it affects 1 out of 5 – or more than 50 million – people in United States alone and we are spending billions to get relief.
According to Chevy Chase, MD Dermatologist Rebecca Kazin,”Dandruff is a chronic problem and can be a source of great embarrassment for a lot of people, especially women. Many shampoos and conditioners available to target flaky, itchy scalp and excess sebum buildup tend to be harsh and can leave the hair and scalp dry and unmanageable.”
Fortunately, there are some good over-the-counter solutions that won’t leave your hair dry, dull and lifeless.
Kamedis Bio-Herbal Dandruf
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY