Boom Boom Brow Bar, the go-to spot for expert tweezing, plucking and waxing in New York City, wants to give breast cancer survivors…and strugglers a boost. In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month, during all of October, the Greenwich Village shop will give FREE eyebrow waxes to women who have overcome or are coping with breast cancer.
“These women are rock stars as far as I’m concerned, and it’s the least I can do to help them feel their best brow-wise,” stated Boom Boom (aka Malynda Vigliotti), owner of Boom Boom Brow Bar.
In addition to brow care, Boom Boom offers a full menu of facial and body waxing treatments, makeup application, and brow and eyelash tinting. You can
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS