Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Eyebrows are one of the most important features on the face. Whether you’re blessed with beautiful arches or could modify your brows a bit, it’s crucial to show them the love they deserve. BITB spoke with Sabah Feroz, threading expert at Blink Brow Bar in NYC about getting the right shape for your overall look and brow tricks every beauty maven should know.
1. How did you get your start as a brow expert?
At young age, I was always interested in art, makeup and threading eyebrows. Threading always fascinated me. I learned the technique at the age of 7 by watching how my cousins did their makeup during the holidays and threaded each other’s brows. When I was 14
Forget about bar or Santa crawls, a beauty bar crawl is the best new option for a girls’ night out since your mother told you to simmer down at a pajama party. Gal pal Beatrice Aidin and I hit New York City streets near Union Square for some hair, brow, and facial pampering, and, of course, female bonding.
First stop was DryBar at 4 West 16th Street. All blowouts here cost only $40, and the location is part of the “No cuts No Color Just blowouts for only $40” phenomenon that has blown eastward from California, where the concept originated in 2008. The salons have a delightful formula—each location looks like a girlish lounge with whimsical mirrors, cute lights, and a glass of cham
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY