Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Eyebrows are one of the most important features on the face. Whether you’re blessed with beautiful arches or could modify your brows a bit, it’s crucial to show them the love they deserve. BITB spoke with Sabah Feroz, threading expert at Blink Brow Bar in NYC about getting the right shape for your overall look and brow tricks every beauty maven should know.
1. How did you get your start as a brow expert?
At young age, I was always interested in art, makeup and threading eyebrows. Threading always fascinated me. I learned the technique at the age of 7 by watching how my cousins did their makeup during the holidays and threaded each other’s brows. When I was 14
Malynda Vigliotti, aka Boom Boom, is a self-proclaimed eyebrow queen. She was educated at The Fashion Institute of Technology and has worked in the fashion and beauty trenches long enough to be considered an expert. She originally opened Boom Boom Brow Bar in Santa Rosa, California, but moved the business to New York City’s West Village in 2008, where Boom Boom and the Brow Bar have since been featured on The Real Housewives of New York City. She believes that the eyebrows are the most important feature on the face and sees no reason why everyone should not have thick, gorgeous brows. Boom Boom loves living in the Big Apple, and is proud to say that at the end of the day, her brows ALWA
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS