Trim it. Shape it. Tweeze it. Say hello to perfect brows! Chella launched its new Brow Full-Fillment Conditioning Treatment and Brow Beauty Tools Kit with celebrity makeup artist, DeeDee Marcelli, last week in NYC. I must say I was never obsessed with my eyebrows until DeeDee got a hold of them with Chella. Hello fuller, stronger brows in under ten minutes!
Photo Credit: sephora.com
Choosing a brow fix when your hair is now “blonde” and your brows are darker, is not an easy task. Most shades are either too dark, leaning on the reddish side, or too ashy. Believe me, I have tried way too many brow fixatives, pencils, powders, creams and gels. My theory is that if a brand can get blonde brows right, brown shades are so much easier to master.
So after a lot of trial and error, these are my personal top 3 picks for great looking blonde brows:
Dior Powder Brow Pencil – $28
You can softly define brows with this long wearing powder brow pencil. Excellent for warm weather wear because it is a light powder and stays put. It allows you
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS