Classics are great but they can get a little boring. Classics with a twist, on the other hand, make things a little more interesting. Beauty brands have taken notice by creating old standbys in gel form. Easy to apply—and to remove—gel formulas offer long-lasting performance. From gel manicures—perhaps old hat by now—to gel foundations, here are all the classics you want now, updated.
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion is a prime example. First launched when moisturizers were the only anti-aging product for dry skinned women of a certain age, DDML is a cult classic. But for thicker, oilier, darker skin types. they came up with a light weight, oil free version –
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS