Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
Eyebrows play a crucial role in our overall facial appearance, and minor tweaks can have a major impact. But the “bold brow” trend isn’t the only reason to amp up your arches… Fort Lauderdale, Florida permanent makeup provider Diane Makish explains that clients come to her for more than sparse brows due to years of overplucking. “Hair loss due to chemotherapy and alopecia, as well as trichotillomania (the compulsive urge to pull out hair) are just a few medical reasons to consider the variety of brow enhancement treatments.” Permanent makeup is definitely a long-lasting solution but it’s not the only option, and here are a variety of “faux” and “pro” ways to get full, b
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS