The Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess Collection is an annual pleasure: new colors dazzle us every year, and the portfolio and formulations increase in finesse, elegance, and versatility.
The new 17-piece Bronze Goddess Collection is inspired by the sultry shades of the Caribbean, and the idea behind it is a sumptuous paradise. This limited-edition lineup is all about inspiring you to create the look and feel of shimmering waters, soft, sandy beaches along, and the air of the tropics – definitely collector worthy. Here’s the low down:
Estée Lauder Pure Color Illuminating Powder Gelée in Heat Wave ($40)
[caption id=”attachment_31202″ align=”aligncenter” width=”240″ caption=”Photo Credit
Sunless tanners give you the healthy, radiant color you crave – but without the dangers of UV rays and risk of skin cancer. Deep wrinkles, crow’s feet, brown spots covering arms, decollete creases, leathery legs – these are all signs of sun damage that can be avoided.
Not all sunless tanners include adequate sunscreen protection, so you should use a separate SPF product especially when you plan to be outside for long periods. “Most people apply about a third less sunscreen than they really need to get enough protection. Use a high SPF 30+ to make sure you’re covered. Reapply every two hours or right after swimming or sweating and use extra protection for your lips, tops of your ears, back
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS