Photo Credit: Clarins
Bromance is in the air. Just think of the current wave of buddy films like The Internship with Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson or the hilarious This Is the End with James Franco and just about every other boyish star in Hollywood.
The Bromance phenomenon has not gone unnoticed by marketers. Azzaro fragrances has picked up the trend with the launch of Chrome United (1.7 oz., $56), a new scent inspired by the enduring friendships between men, which unlike the bonds between women, have never been as celebrated as now.
But Azzaro is no stranger to placing great value on buds. The original Chrome fragrance, launched in 1996, was inspired by the generational links between a father and son, gran
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS