BEAUTY GURU MARSHA MASON
Theater and film star, Marsha Mason, is known the world over for her award winning acting roles, appearing in such films as The Goodbye Girl and Cinderella Liberty. But did you know that Ms. Mason is also a committed organic farmer and creator of a wellness and bath-and-body line called Resting in the River? From her home and farm in Abiquiu, New Mexico, Ms. Mason has grown certified organic herbs since the late 1990s; herbs that are the key ingredients in her line of products. Today, Ms. Mason splits her time between New York and New Mexico, and was recently seen starring in the Westport Country Playhouse production of The Circle. To learn more about her li
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON