This week’s incredibly useful Gorgeous Giveaway comes to us by way of San Francisco’s Bella Schneider, founder of the LaBelle Day Spas & Salons in the Bay Area. She has graciously offered 3 sets of the Bella Schneider Beauty Culminé Glow & Go Tinted Moisturizing Sunscreen and Culminé Firm and Glow Serum (a total value of $95).
BSB Culminé Glow & Go Tinted Moisturizing Sunscreen provides broad-spectrum SPF 30 protection in a tinted moisturizer that works for all skin types. Its anti-aging formulation provides hydration with a sheer tint that can be worn under makeup or on bare skin for a beautiful glow. Used daily, antioxidant-infused Glow & Go helps protect against
Photo Credit: Jennifer Garner at Neutrogena Summit
Climate change and global warming have been on everyone’s mind lately. Hurricane Sandy and other extreme weather conditions and superstorms have made believers out of many skeptics.
It really is getting hotter outside. In fact, NASA scientists say 2012 was the ninth warmest of any year since 1880. This warming affects everything from our stress levels to our risk of skin cancer, according to leading skin health experts speaking at the 2013 Neutrogena Sun Summit in New York City. (The event also included a cameo appearance by Neutrogena Brand ambassadors and actresses Jennifer Garner and Sandra Echeverria.)
Drew Shindell, PhD, a scientist at the NASA Goddard Institute for
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY