Photo Credit: Pexels.com
With sandal weather in full swing, you may wish you could bare your soles confidently without a second thought. But foot issues may be standing in the way, which is why we turned to New York City podiatrist Dr. Krista Archer and founder of the highly-rated ARCH line of foot-centric skincare products, for her advice about how to put the spring back in your step and get fabulous feet that are worthy of showing off.
Q: What can I do about discolored or brittle toenails?
A: A coat of polish is just a quick fix, and while a spa pedicure may camouflage toenail issues, this indulgence doesn’t get to the source of the problem. “The primary cause of toenail issues is fungus. Often the resul
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event