Photo Credit: thewallgroup.com
Gorgeous, healthy hair is hard to come by, particularly in the summer months when the high humidity, heat, chlorine and salt water create a perfect storm of damage that can quickly and easily dehydrate locks, leaving them dry, damaged, lackluster and wanting.
Top stylist, Kylee Heath, routinely makes magic for celebs like Sofia Vergara, Rosamund Pike, Rosario Dawson, Jennifer Garner and Kristen Stewart. Clearly, she knows a thing or two about preventing the dreaded dry-out and not winding up with broken, brittle strands. If you want healthy, strong, younger-looking hair that’s the envy of all, keep in mind that a little care goes a long way.
Here, Heath shares her top tips for
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event