Perfect for Father’s Day, this week’s GORGEOUS GIVEAWAY takes a page straight out of a James Bond novel. We have three bottles of British Sterling H.I.M. Men’s Cologne (SRP $24.99) to give to our lucky winners. The James Bond connection dates back to 1947, when the British Secret Intelligence launched “Project Sterling,” a training program to improve intelligence, decision-making, personal values, and manners.
The goal of “Project Sterling” was to define a clear code of conduct to provide competitive advantage. Inspired by the program’s original objectives, the British Sterling fragrances capture the masculine sensibilities of the era, with modern fragrances that represent
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS