Photo Credit: Britenz.com
A mega-watt smile seems to be high on everyone’s list. According to the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD), teeth whitening procedures are the most requested service at cosmetic dentists offices today.
“A bright smile is often the first impression of someone and symbolizes beauty, health, youth, and success,” says Indiana-based dentist Jeffrey Stolarz, DDS. As we age, teeth start to discolor and turn shades of yellow and gray from food and beverages that cause staining such as coffee, tea, cola, red wine, berries, and tobacco. “Teeth naturally wear over time as well. The brighter, more translucent enamel may thin, revealing the darker, more opaque dentin layer of the
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS