Photo Credit: Britenz.com
A mega-watt smile seems to be high on everyone’s list. According to the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD), teeth whitening procedures are the most requested service at cosmetic dentists offices today.
“A bright smile is often the first impression of someone and symbolizes beauty, health, youth, and success,” says Indiana-based dentist Jeffrey Stolarz, DDS. As we age, teeth start to discolor and turn shades of yellow and gray from food and beverages that cause staining such as coffee, tea, cola, red wine, berries, and tobacco. “Teeth naturally wear over time as well. The brighter, more translucent enamel may thin, revealing the darker, more opaque dentin layer of the
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS